Happy 5th Girls Generation Anniversary







Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one. - Choi Sooyoung

 
For me, each one of our SNSD members is like my body. If one gets hurt or hears bad things from someone else, it hurts me and pains me even more. It’s impossible for only good things to happen to someone and so there were difficult times and hurtful times. But during those times, I’m so thankful that we were each other’s strength and each other’s support. - Lee Soonkyu


Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD. - Kwon Yuri 


 
I’m crying because I’m touched by my members who always try to look out for me. - Stephanie Hwang


 During these nine months, as we had our break time, I think we grew to know each other better… And during this time, so many things happened and we grew more mature and learned to truly love and care for each other. - Jessica Jung 

Every single member is so precious to me and like family to me.. I may joke around with them a lot but I can’t talk seriously with them..because it’s awkward for me. But on the inside, I really do think of each one of you so much and I want you all to know that. - Kim Hyoyeon

I truly have nothing but gratitude for my unnies. I’m just so thankful and I really can’t say anything other than just thank you. - Seo Juhyun 







When there are hurtful times and sad times, I’ve come to find that there is no one else but these nine people here. Even really close oppas or manager oppas..if they’re not in SNSD, no one really knows and understands. There were so many times like that and I wish that there will be no more times of hurt and sadness that brings us to tears… I love you, our SNSD. - Kim Taeyeon


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Các bạn hãy tích cực comment và nhận xét để blog trở lên phong phú hơn.
girlsgenerationvn thanks !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...